SCANDINAVIAN HYGGE BOWL
You can choose one of patterns or take all 4 of the set. These geometric bowls with unique minimalist scandinavian design pattern are made with dreams about nordic hygge simple living. It is a sgraffito technique modern pottery.
The graphic lines are made in a follwing way:
1. I molded the bowls.
2. Covered them with gray angobe.
3. Scratched those pattern lines on ceramic plates.
4. First firing time.
5. transparent glaze firing time.
6. A unique gray serving dish is ready to ship.
Awesome and stylish rustic ceramic, chalk grey charcoal primitive pottery. This dusty marbled look pattern is a great idea for new home gift. Mixed colors earth and hurricane design with distressed style finish. Boho and provence farmhouse slow living decor and serving dish.
The bowl is made in a traditional hand-built technic without potter's wheel. That's why this bowl has an incredible texture - because my fingertips on it.This bowl can be used for everything you want) For jewelry storage for example.It is great for nuts, dried fruits, berries, berries, ice-cream, desserts, salt, also for cereal and salads or soup.
CAPACITY: 14 oz (400 ml) - 6" (15 cm) wide and 1.8" (4.5-5cm) deep
• White clay
• Angobe gray
• Glazed: matte transparent glaze
• Food safe
• Lead free glaze
• Hand wash is recommended
• You can use it in a microwave
• It is unglazed on the outside bottom
• Organic clay only
• This is a handmade item. It can have small imperfections. It's made by my hands, not industrially.
Please, NOTE that all my ceramics is unique. It means that every piece is different. I can make a similar item but not the same.
Please allow 14-21 business days to prepare your order